- Asbestos/Mesothelioma Litigation
- Drugs & Medical Device Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- New York
Stephanie Gold, Associate
Stephanie represents our clients who have mesothelioma in all aspects of civil suits to recover for their injuries. She meets with them, prepares them for depositions, and represents them at depositions. She files pleadings with the Court, attends hearings, and addresses any concerns our clients have throughout the process.
Before joining SWMW Law, Stephanie worked in Madison County, IL, for clients injured by exposure to asbestos. Prior to that, Stephanie was a trial attorney in New York City. She has represented clients in all stages of litigation, in a variety of State and Federal courts, and has argued before the Missouri Court of Appeals and the New York Appellate Division.
Stephanie is originally from St. Louis. She studied business administration at Miami University, in Ohio, and earned her law degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, in New York.
- B.S., Miami University, 1994
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2003
Associations & Memberships
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York