Prescription Blood Thinner – Xarelto
SWMW’s pharmaceutical team is currently accepting cases for those who have suffered injury due to the prescription blood thinner Xarelto, which can cause internal bleeding. Many people have already filed suits against the manufacturer, Bayer, and the marketing company, Janssen Pharmaceuticals (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson). Some reasons for recent lawsuits include compensation for financial and emotional hardship, as well as holding Bayer and Janssen Pharmaceuticals accountable for releasing a dangerous drug and not sufficiently warning those using it about the medication’s risks and side effects.
Xarelto (rivaroxaban) was approved in 2011 and was designed to prevent dangerous blood clots, which can obstruct flow to vital organs. Unfortunately, one of the most severe side effects of Xarelto is the uncontrolled bleeding. When bleeding occurs near a major organ, like the brain, lungs or kidneys, blood flow to that organ is interrupted and the result can be fatal.
In addition to Xarelto, SWMW is currently investigating and accepting cases for individuals who have suffered injury due to other prescription blood thinners, including Perdaxa and Eloquis.
If you or someone you know has been injured due to the prescription drug Xarelto, contact us anytime day or night.
What to Expect
We’ll take care of you throughout the process, keeping you informed, answering your calls and returning your emails. You’ll never be left wondering what’s going on. Here’s what to expect:
- To get started, just call us anytime day or night at (877) 205–4250 or contact us online.
- You don’t pay us a dime unless we win or settle your case.
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions to learn about your illness or injury, and who is responsible for it.
- We will investigate information we’ve obtained in our decades of experience representing families just like yours. We use information we’ve gathered from other drug and medical device clients to use as evidence.
- We will integrate your information with our team, and get everyone working immediately to file your case.
- We will keep you updated to let you know how your case is progressing.
- We will leave no stone unturned as we explore every possibility to help you obtain the just compensation you and your family deserve.