Steven AroestySenior Counsel
o (314) 480-5180
f (314) 932-1566
Download Steven’s vCard
- Asbestos Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- New York
- District of Columbia
- US District Courts:
- Southern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Missouri
- US Court of Appeals:
- Seventh Circuit
- Eighth Circuit
Steven Aroesty, Senior Counsel
Steven is responsible for all aspects of prosecuting cases, including motion practice, discovery issues, plaintiff, witness and expert depositions, and negotiating case resolutions. He works on asbestos/mesothelioma cases and personal injury.
Steven served in many capacities at top legal firms in the St. Louis area before joining SWMW. He has also defended both corporate and consumer clients, giving him valuable insight into litigating for our clients against large corporations.
As one of our most experienced attorneys, Steven helps train and mentor our younger attorneys.
Steven lives in University City, Missouri and enjoys motorcycling, bicycling, hiking and camping when not practicing law.
- A.B. Cornell University, 1983
- J.D. Washington University in St. Louis, 1986
Associations and Memberships
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated since 2004
- Eagle Scout: Boy Scouts of America
- Board Member: The Sutter-Meyer Society, University City, Missouri (Organization dedicated to preserving the oldest surviving farm house in the area)