- Asbestos Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court Southern District of Illinois
Ryan Horace, Associate
Ryan handles initial client interviews and investigates claims. He helps our clients in answering defendants’ interrogatories, and assists with discovery against defendants. He defends motions for summary judgements, and works on our team in settlement negotiations, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining SWMW Law, he practiced personal injury, insurance defense, and asbestos litigation.
Ryan is a native of the St. Louis area. He graduated as valedictorian from Althoff Catholic High School. While attending law school, he was a member of the Public Law Review as a Lead Articles Editor.
Outside of his practice, Ryan volunteers for several organizations. He’s a member of the Law Committee for the St. Louis Habitat for Humanity. He’s a driving instructor at the St. Louis BMW Club and Tire Rack Street Survival Schools. He is also involved in other St. Louis civic and charitable organizations.
- St. Louis University School of Law, cum laude, 2012
- St. Louis University John Cook School of Business, summa cum laude, 2009