Cancer Linked to Monsanto Roundup
SWMW’s personal injury team is currently accepting cases for those who have been diagnosed with cancer due to exposure to Monsanto Roundup, the most popular weed killer in the world.
Roundup is prevalent – nearly 250 million pounds of it has been sprayed on our crops, golf courses and lawns. Agricultural workers, gardeners, farm workers, and landscapers may be at a higher risk for developing certain types of cancer.
- Soft tissue carcinoma
- Bone cancer
- Liver cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Colon cancer
We are investigating whether the manufacturer, Monsanto, continued to sell Roundup, knowing the dangers. As far back as the 1970s, research showed that glyphosate caused cancer in rodents. More recently, the World Health Organization reported that Roundup might be causing cancer in humans. Monsanto denies that Roundup is dangerous, and continues marketing it as an environmentally friendly product.
Thousands of people have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma or other cancers, and are holding Monsanto accountable. If you have any of the above cancers, please contact us, even if you are not sure if or how you were exposed to Roundup. We do the investigating.
What to Expect
We’ll take care of you throughout the process, keeping you informed, answering your calls and returning your emails. You’ll never be left wondering what’s going on. Here’s what to expect:
- To get started, just call us anytime day or night at (877) 205–4250 or contact us online.
- You don’t pay us a dime unless we win or settle your case.
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions to learn about your cancer, and how you may have been exposed to Roundup.
- We will investigate information we’ve obtained in our decades of experience representing families just like yours. We use information we’ve gathered from similar clients to use as evidence.
- We will integrate your information with our team, and get everyone working immediately to file your case.
- We will keep you updated to let you know how your case is progressing.
We will leave no stone unturned as we explore every possibility to help you obtain the just compensation you and your family deserve.